Benefits of Probiotics - Help For Your Entire Body*
When talking about probiotics, you may have several questions, including:
- What are probiotics?
- What are the benefits of probiotics?
- What ailments do probiotics help soothe?
- What are the ways I can take probiotics?
- Where do I find probiotics?
In this article we'll be addressing the many health benefits of probiotics while still lightly going over some of the other questions you might have.* The benefits of probiotics are numerous, but to understand why they provide the benefits they do, you must first understand what probiotics are. The FAO/WHO Working Group classifies probiotics as "live microorganisms which when administered in adequate amounts confer a health benefit on the host.*"
To break down the definition of probiotics into even more understandable terms, simply put, they are live bacteria, much like the over 400 bacteria already living in our gut, that act to help our bodies from bad bacteria like E. coli and Candida (yeast) and keep our natural flora balanced.* The benefits of probiotics are numerous and include:
- Helping to maintain the body’s natural defenses.*
- Assisting in the reduction of symptoms related to antibiotic induced conditions.*
- Replenishment of the good gut bacteria that many candidiasis sufferers often lack.*
- Alleviation from the symptoms of gastro-intestinal disorders that include IBS, traveler's diarrhea, constipation, gas, bloating, and more.*
- Indications that active bacteria, like acidophilus, can soothe intolerance to lactose.*
- May be beneficial in the easing or soothing of very young children with eczema.*
- May lower the rate of diaper rash or diarrhea in babies who take in infant probiotics*
The list of benefits for probiotics is so long that it's imperative you understand exactly which strains of probiotic will work best in your body to soothe the symptoms of your particular issues.* Using strains that will not benefit your individual requirements may result in worsening of your symptoms and undue suffering, as well as the belief that the benefits of probiotics are not as good as you were lead to believe.* The truth is, if you take antibiotics, whether frequently or infrequently, it's important to your overall health and feeling of well-being to include probiotics as part of your daily health regime.*
The benefits of probiotics that can be gleaned by taking in these natural supplements are really quite amazing.* Once you have made the decision to be more health conscious or you are simply ready to soothe the symptoms of chronic or short-term illness, look for good probiotic reviews and seek out a health care professional with real working knowledge of probiotics to ascertain which probiotic products will be best for you. Once you're on the right path, I think you'll be amazed with the results.*
Under Section 5 of DSHEA, the content material within this article or webpage is for consumer and educational purposes only.